Takashi Yoshinaga – Head of Financial and Technology Research
Takashi Yoshinaga is a seasoned financial services professional with over two decades of experience in studying the U.S. financial services industry in New York. His expertise encompasses investment banking, wealth management, and regional banking business. Mr. Yoshinaga’s work focuses on diverse aspects of the industry, including business strategies, operations, and pertinent regulations.
Before joining NRI America in 2005, Mr. Yoshinaga served as Senior Analyst and Chief Representative of the New York Office at Kinzai Institute for Financial Affairs. This Japanese nonprofit research organization operates under the jurisdiction of the Financial Services Agency and the Ministry of Finance in Japan.
- U.S. Wealth Management Firms: Analyzing strategies, marketing, and operations of prominent wealth management firms in the United States.
- U.S. Retail Banks: Investigating strategies, marketing, and operations of leading U.S. retail banking institutions.
- U.S. and European Investment Banks: Evaluating strategies employed by top investment banks in the United States and Europe.
- U.S. Financial Regulations: Examining the impact and implications of financial regulations in the United States.
- New York Chief Representative, Kinzai Institute for Financial Affairs, Inc.
- Throughout his career, Mr. Yoshinaga has published more than 200 research and analysis reports in various trade and institutional publications. His research methodology combines intensive quantitative and qualitative analysis, drawing on over 5,000 interviews conducted in the U.S. and Japan.